Harry Styles and Olivia Wilde were spotted exiting the “Don’t Worry Darling” premiere amid breakup rumors.
The pair were seen leaving for the film’s after-party in New York City on Monday and the video showed them leaving in the same car.
The spotting follows weeks of rumors following the disastrous Venice Film Festival premiere that the “As It Was” singers, 28, and Wilde, 38, split.
Fans speculated that the film’s star and his director – who met on the film’s set and revealed they were dating in January 2021 – had ended up in Italy earlier this month due to their short conversations .
Meanwhile, Styles co-stars Florence Pugh and Chris Pine have opted out of Monday’s premiere.
The “Midsummer” actress, 26, and the “Wonder Woman” actor, 42, pre-taped a message for fans saying they weren’t able to attend due to scheduling conflicts.
Pugh, who is currently filming “Dune: Part Two” in Europe, and Pine, who is producing in Los Angeles, appeared in a short video before filming began, in which Pugh said, “We Didn’t want to miss this opportunity to thank you. Thank you for experiencing ‘Don’t Worry Darling’ in IMAX.”
The video ended with Sandesh Pine telling the audience that they hoped they would enjoy the film.
While it looks like things are going well between Styles and Wilde, there has been a lot of drama behind the scenes of the upcoming film.
Wilde is attempting to quell rumors of a rift between herself and Pugh – who hasn’t attended many events for the film in recent months, saying in Venice that she “doesn’t need to contribute” to the gossip. .
Meanwhile, Wilde claimed in August that she fired Shia LaBeouf, the film’s original star, because she was “disturbed” by his behavior. He denied that he was dropped from the film, and said that the reason for his departure was that he did not get time to rehearse with the other actors.
Around the same time, a video leaked that showed Wilde begging LaBeouf to stay on “DWD” and even suggested there were conflicts between the actor and Pugh.
“I think this may be a wake-up call for Miss Flo, and I want to know if you’re ready to give it a shot with me, with us,” she said in the video.
“If she’s really committed,” Wilde continued, “if she really puts her mind and heart to this point and if you guys can make peace—and I respect your point of view, then I respect that.” I do – but if you guys can do it, what do you think?”
Wilde also shrugged off rumors that she would drop ex Jason Sudeikis for Styles, telling Vanity Fair that he was a “horse-t.”