Seeking a Junior interior designer with 2 to 4 years of experience in luxury residential interiors.
The candidate will collaborate with the Principal on design concept and development, source and select design specifications, and interact with clients, vendors, and industry partners (architects, builders, etc.). Candidate to work full time at our NoHo studio.
Knowledge and skills include- Strong commitment and work ethic, excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and the ability to multi-task while working independently. AutoCAD experience required and Adobe Suite experience needed. The candidate must have a positive attitude and enjoy the customer service aspect of our industry.
OUR STUDIO –
NEW YORK CITY-BASED INTERIOR DESIGN FIRM SPECIALIZING IN RESIDENTIAL PROJECTS. ELAINE SANTOS DESIGN CREATES INTERIORS KNOWN FOR THEIR WARMTH, EXPRESSIVENESS, AND ATTENTION TO DETAIL. SHARING A REVERENCE FOR THE INHERENT BEAUTY OF NATURAL MATERIALS AND UNIQUE TEXTILES, THE FIRM THOUGHTFULLY INCORPORATES ELEMENTS OF EACH INTO EVERY PROJECT. AS A RESULT, THE ESD AESTHETIC EMBRACES BOTH ART AND DESIGN, WHERE EACH PERSONALIZED SPACE IS ELEVATED WITH DYNAMIC MIXES OF VINTAGE AND CONTEMPORARY PIECES AND.
• Design development of projects, including furniture plans, lighting and paint schedules, product selection and specification, and presentation preparation for clients.
Experience in vendor coordination (quotes, sampling, purchase orders)
• Provide drawings and specifications for all custom-built pieces
• Experience in the creation and maintenance of project budgets and schedules
• Comprehensive installation preparation – styling and trucker coordination
• Manage multiple projects at the same time
• Well-versed in to-the-trade design showrooms and NYC resources
• Experience in sourcing concepts, materials, inspiration, and a solid NYC resource vendor base
• Experience Must be able to source furniture, decorative lighting, textiles, and window treatments
• Must effectively communicate and remain prepared to troubleshoot production issues, source alternatives, find solutions, and resolve conflicts
• MUST be highly CAD proficient and comfortable in Word, Excel, In-Design, and Photoshop
*** Please send your resume and sample portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
View your Application History